Former Senator Ita Solomon Enang from Akwa Ibom State appointed as Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on National Assembly Matters (Senate).
By Tom Okure, Ph.D
August 27, 2015
|President Muhammadu Buhari|
The list of appointees includes a native of Akwa Ibom state, former Senator Ita Solomon Enang as the President's Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on National Assembly Matters (Senate).
|Senator Ita Solomon Enang|
Mr. Ita Enang is a career Nigerian politician who represented the Itu and Ibiono Ibom Federal Constituency of Akwa Ibom State in the House of Representatives from 1999 to 2011. In the 2011 Federal elections, he was elected Senator for the Uyo (North East) Senatorial District of Akwa Ibom State. Other appointments announced are:
- Hon. Suleiman A. Kawu as the President’s SSA on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives)
- Babachir David Lawal as Secretary to the Government of the Federation
- Abba Kyari as Chief of Staff to the President
- Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (rtd.) as Comptroller General, Nigerian Customs Service
- Kure Martin Abeshi as Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service